That's right, we're back and once again ready to take over Scotland's capital with hundreds of international students from all over the UK!
Edinburgh is one of Europe's most beautiful cities, draped across a series of rocky hills overlooking the North Sea. Being small enough to explore easily on foot makes it the perfect destination for a weekend trip away. There are plenty of attractions to visit such as the iconic Edinburgh Castle, but you can also easily spend a few days feeling like you've stepped back in time while you explore the winding, cobbled streets. Edinburgh boasts an array of hidden alleyway pubs, funky cocktail lounges and rocking clubs making it an awesome city for a night out.
This year's edition will take place from the 18th to 20th November, and as usual, every ticket will include access to the following:
- Plenty of day time activities including a visit to Edinburgh Castle, Whisky/Irn Bru tasting, a hike up Arthur's seat, a city walking tour, scavenger hunt, and more...
- Entry to all evening social activities including a ceilidh (traditional Scottish dance) on Friday night and pub crawl on Saturday night, with entry to nightclubs included on both nights!
Then, depending where you are coming from, there are various accommodation and transport options available. Check out all of the options below!
- OPTION 1 - Including transport, accommodation, and activities, from BRISTOL, OXFORD or COVENTRY - *SOLD OUT*
- OPTION 2 - Including transport, accommodation, and activities, from LONDON, LEEDS, DURHAM, or NEWCASTLE - *SOLD OUT*
- OPTION 3 - Including transport, accommodation, and activities, from ABERDEEN - *SOLD OUT*
- OPTION 4 - Including transport, accommodation, and activities, from ABERYSTWYTH - *SOLD OUT*
- OPTION 5 - Including accommodation and activities, no transport - *SOLD OUT*
- OPTION 6 - Including activities only - *SOLD OUT*
Tickets are limited for this year's edition, buy now and don't miss out!
Your order is not complete until you have completed the form and bought a ticket - you will receive a PayPal confirmation when this is successful.
For more of an idea of what to expect, check out the official after movie from the 2019 edition!
If you have any questions or issues in buying tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org